Protect Your Online Data
Substantial measures are in place at Beach Cities Commercial Bank to protect your identity and your accounts against theft and personal fraud. Our bank privacy policies protect your personal and financial information while password protection for online activity helps to ensure online security. Encryption of online transactions also help protect you against malicious attacks.
Take Simple Precautions
Listed below are some simple precautions you can take to help keep your personal information safe:
- Beware of mail, e-mail, and telephone solicitations
- Invest in a shredder to destroy documents
- Never leave receipts at ATMs, gas pumps, or bank workstations
- Check all personal and business accounts frequently to ensure access
- Shield your PIN number when using an ATM
- Educate yourself about identity theft
What to Do If You're a Victim
Contact Beach Cities Commercial Bank immediately
Our customer service team will help you through the process. We will also help close your accounts and create new passwords for any new accounts.
The following steps are encouraged:
- File a police report with your local police department and obtain a copy.
- Check your online accounts such as eBay, Amazon, PayPal, online banking accounts, etc.
- Contact the three major credit bureaus to request a "fraud alert" or a security freeze to be placed on your credit report.
- Check with the post office for any unauthorized change of address requests.
- File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Internet Explorer 11 is outdated. For improved security and optimized performance we highly recommend upgrading your browser. ChromeFirefoxEdge